Planning Your Visit
Our team and accommodations make your visit to the museum simple.
- Free Parking
- Tour Bus Parking (Included with Group accommodations)
- Onsite Food and Bar
- Walking Trails throughout Semper Fidelis Memorial Park
-Open Daily except Christmas
- Just outside Washington, DC and 15 minutes from Mount Vernon
Not your average museum; check out the 2020 VRLTA Attraction of the Year! Experience first-hand how the Marines have shaped this country and the world. Our exhibits submerge your senses as you interact with artifacts.
What to Do
- Immersive Exhibits: take a shot in the Laser Simulator Rifle Range, walk through Belleau Wood, and feel the chill of the Toktong Pass as you travel through history
- Interactive features engage visitors of all ages
- "We, the Marines", our Signature Destination Film, in the Giant Screen Certified Medal of Honor Theater, shows visitors what it takes to become and be a Marine with inside looks at Marine Corps Base training
- Engage with Combat Artists in the Art Studio
- View the Combat Art Gallery, a changing exhibit capturing your Marines
When you visit the National Museum of the Marine Corps, your visit is tailored to you.
Customize Your Visit
- Self Guided & Docent accompanied Tour Options
- Classrooms & Personalized Educational Programming
- Artifact Highlights curated for you
- Executive Boardrooms, meeting and presentation spaces
- Special Event Venues and Catering
1775 Semper Fidelis Way
Triangle, VA 22172 view map
Toll Free: 800.397.7585
Museum Store: 1.888.315.1775
The Marine Corps Heritage Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit foundation. Your charitable donations to the MCHF are tax deductible as allowed by law.
Tax ID # 26-0803466.