Help Support the National Museum of the Marine Corps!
The National Museum of the Marine Corps, a partnership of the nonprofit Marine Corps Heritage Foundation and the United States Marine Corps, depicts the American story as seen through the eyes of Marines. Built with over $57 million in donations from 75,000 Marines and their families, friends of the Marines, corporations and foundations – and an additional $20 million from the Marine Corps for planning and infrastructure – the National Museum sits atop a 135-acre site adjacent to the famed Marine Corps Base at Quantico, Virginia. Its architecture evoking the Iwo Jima Flag Raising, the National Museum is a living symbol of the Marine Corps’ great history.
Much More To Accomplish
As the Foundation and Marine Corps celebrate this special gift to the nation, much remains to be accomplished:
- Completing the National Museum and adding exhibits extolling the entirety of the Marine Corps’ chronology;
- Expanding Semper Fidelis Memorial Park, a place of remembrance and reflection;
- Developing educational outreach programs to be offered to the public, especially young people. We believe that the younger generation can learn from the qualities that guide all Marines, among them: self-discipline, motivation, integrity and leadership.
The Corporate Circle Program: Meeting a Vital Need
The National Museum of the Marine Corps has much to offer. Until now, the Marines have been the only service branch without such a facility. We’ll be proud to welcome you in our continuing effort to make the National Museum into the symbol of greatness it deserves to be.
Get Involved and Benefit Too
The program offers three levels of involvement, all with valuable benefits and recognition opportunities. Each donation level affords distinctive advantages towards invitations to four premiere special events; Annual Awards Dinner, Semper Fidelis Luncheon, Government Outreach Reception and the Community Outreach Reception.
- CORPORATE PARTNERS: $15,000
- CORPORATE ASSOCIATES: $10,000
- CORPORATE AFFILIATES: $5,000
In addition to specific benefits for each level of participation, all Corporate Circle members also receive the following:
- Listing on the Corporate Circle recognition plaque located in the Museum
- Listing and link on the Marine Corps Heritage Foundation website
- Complimentary invitations to Marine Corps Heritage Foundation seven annual special events
- Sponsorship recognition at each annual event
- Listing in the Foundation’s annual report
- Discount for hosting corporate special events in the Museum
- Guided tours
Join The Corporate Circle Program Today: Here’s How
To join the Corporate Circle Program in support of the National Museum of the Marine Corps, please call 1-800-397-7585.
We Look Forward to Welcoming Your Company
Please take a moment to review the program information. Then act positively on this opportunity to join with your corporate colleagues in supporting this exceptional cause.
» Current Members